|Conditions for Returns
- Item is not worn outside of the house
- Item is in its original new condition
- Item is not washed
- Item is in original packaging and has all original tags attached
- Item is mailed within 30 days from the date of purchase (45 days for order outside the United Kingdom).
If your return does not meet the above criteria please submit a ticket using the Returns & Exchanges” option. Tell us which of the conditions which are not met and we will suggest a suitable alternative. If we receive the item in a condition that does not meet our refund criteria, we reserve the option not to refund the item.
Our products have been exclusively designed and manufactured by our own Production and Design Departments. We take great pride in ensuring that the quality of our clothing is of the highest standard as SHUKR firmly believes that you deserve the very best.
When you receive your item, check it thoroughly for any defects and then try it on in front of a mirror or get the opinion of a friend or family-member. Only when you are completely happy with the product and intend to keep it should you wear the garment outside or wash it. Unwanted items should be returned in the same condition and packaging that they were purchased in.
In order to avoid returns, please check your size carefully using our size chart, which explains how to measure yourself and what the correct size is for your general body measurements and for each particular garment.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase please return it to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. The cost of returning the unwanted item is paid for by the customer. However, if you require an exchange or online credit, the shipping charges to mail the exchange items to you will be covered by SHUKR for addresses within the UK mainland only
Should you prefer to receive a refund, we will happily comply with your request provided you meet the return criteria listed above.
Please note that we do not refund shipping costs.
If you received FREE shipping on your order, and if you return items causing the value of the original order to fall below £95, you will be charged for the original shipping costs.
If you want to make an even exchange for size or color, you can opt for our store credit voucher. Store credit vouchers include a shipping credit so that you do not have to pay to have your exchange item sent to you. (Returns at a value of over £95 will not include a shipping credit since the exchange order is eligible for the FREE shipping offer). Other benefits include:
- Your price is guaranteed.
In the event your purchase was made during a sale, or the price increases after a restock, you are still eligible to purchase your exchange item (for even exchanges only) for the price you paid at the time of the original purchase.
- SHUKR store credit vouchers do not expire.
Our store credit vouchers do not have an expiration date and therefore do not expire. You can hold them indefinitely and use them at your own convenience.
- You can use them with other offers.
Your store credit voucher is the same as cash. You can use the vouchers in conjunction with our other special offers like FREE shipping; and any other special discounts or promotional sales that may be offered.
- Shipping is included.
Since your store credit voucher will include a credit for shipping, you can take advantage of the credit and add other items to your order. You will only have to pay for the new items and any difference in shipping costs.
To exchange an item you purchased, simply complete the returns process. After completing the returns process, you will receive a store credit by email which you can then use as payment for any item you select from the online store.
|How to Submit a Return
- Log into your account.
- From the list of orders displayed, find the order you would like to return items from, and click “view order.” Then, using information found in that order, please please submit a ticket to our Returns and Exchanges queue listing the following information:
- The order number that you are returning items from.
- The item(s) you are returning (copied and pasted from the order).
- The reason for return.
- Confirm that the return matches our criteria.
- A return number will be emailed to you. Please keep a note of this number.
- Write your return number on a piece of paper, and place it inside the box, along with your receipt. Please note that we will not accept any returns without a return number.
- Return the item via Royal Mail - Signed for Delivery. Note: be sure to purchase a delivery confirmation number (Signed for - Orange Slip) for 0.75p for your package.
If you have any general concerns or questions about our returns policy, please submit a ticket using the “Returns & Exchanges” option, and we will respond within 48 hours. You can also find detailed information about our returns & exchanges policies in our Knowledge Base.